Protecting Programs.

That tool is installed by default between your ears. Learn C++ and code it!

:)

ROLF, upgrade time maybe..:)

Personally I would just stick with C (FreeBASIC if you don't know and don't want to learn C) and make the "business sensitive" part of my program a library.

ROLF, upgrade time maybe..:)

Personally I would just stick with C (FreeBASIC if you don't know and don't want to learn C) and make the "business sensitive" part of my program a library.

Nice idea. Thanks for the hint. I will hopefully try it when my C++ gets good enough :)

What do you think of the possibility of saving the output of the interpreter in a form of byte code and then making a real exe out of it. Theoretically possible, isn't it?

Warmly,Narciso

Yes, sort of, but the reason interpreters are so popular is the simplisity they provide.

FreeBASIC translates the basic to C and compile the result. Compare the release cycles and decide for yourself.

A quick search in the forum will show you that this topic has been discussed up, down and both sides to boot.

So the conclusion is. If in need of binaries, use a language delivering binaries. They are not that hard to cope with..:)

Yes, sort of, but the reason interpreters are so popular is the simplisity they provide.

FreeBASIC translates the basic to C and compile the result. Compare the release cycles and decide for yourself.

A quick search in the forum will show you that this topic has been discussed up, down and both sides to boot.

So the conclusion is. If in need of binaries, use a language delivering binaries. They are not that hard to cope with..:)

You make harder I think for your script robbers if you :

1, Obfuscate it 2/3 times with Jdeb tool which is nice

2, compile with password

3, Remove all unnecessary resources with a tool Like resource tuner

4, Remove dos headers , compress multi times with packer tools

now it will be harder !

comments ??

You make harder I think for your script robbers if you :

1, Obfuscate it 2/3 times with Jdeb tool which is nice

2, compile with password

3, Remove all unnecessary resources with a tool Like resource tuner

4, Remove dos headers , compress multi times with packer tools

now it will be harder !

comments ??

packers such as aspack dontwork on autoit scripts, and most scripts cant be obfuscated more than once depending on its complexity, but, I wonder...if I made a script...saved it, made a new script and used #include....would that hide part of my scripting? :)

also, passwords do nothing, I assure u, cracking passwords can be done w/ one mouseclick lol

input is welcome :)

Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

• Moderators

packers such as aspack dontwork on autoit scripts, and most scripts cant be obfuscated more than once depending on its complexity, but, I wonder...if I made a script...saved it, made a new script and used #include....would that hide part of my scripting? :)

also, passwords do nothing, I assure u, cracking passwords can be done w/ one mouseclick lol

input is welcome :)

I personally think all of you are barking up the wrong tree.

Until Jon or someone else re-writes the compiler or change from interpretation to translation... Most attempts at anything you do will be futile to a skilled cracker.

ScriptUser has posted the only 2 suggestions (1 and 4) of 3, I'm aware of, that are going to even remotely help anyone at the current time.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I personally think all of you are barking up the wrong tree.

Until Jon or someone else re-writes the compiler or change from interpretation to translation... Most attempts at anything you do will be futile to a skilled cracker.

ScriptUser has posted the only 2 suggestions (1 and 4) of 3, I'm aware of, that are going to even remotely help anyone at the current time.

Smoke ! it is True !

Anyone can see your autoit code .

I was so annoyed when i knew that .

the solution i mentioned above is just to hide partly that your program is script converted !

If someone knows that your script is autoit exe , the story ends there .

the suggestions 3 and 4 can make a big problem for a non skilled cracker who is not aware of

that the exe is made by autoit .

Scripts threated by 3.4 completely changes the picture until it decompiles succesfully .

Maybe , more advanced obfuscation ,and running scripts by embedding in other c++ applications may do the trick .

• Moderators

This is why someone should make an AutoIt to C++ convertor. Just think obfuscating the AutoIt code, converting it to C++ and compiling it...

It'd be better to convert then obfuscate the c++ code then compile :)

In all seriousness... who would do this? Those that can do it, would be doing it in C++ to begin with.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.