Need string trim help

Hello,

Well I fairly understand string trim, but I don't understand how it can be put into use for non static text..

For example "input" I have is this:

[07:15] Europe: [15:18:01] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-139.
[07:18] Europe: [15:20:48] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-140.
[07:22] Europe: [15:24:22] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141.
[07:24] Europe: [15:26:25] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) has exited Battle.net.

It will always have different time stamps, and different game name at the end, but I would like my output like:

Europe:Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141.

How could I do this?

For to be more clear:

Input =

Europe: [15:24:22] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141.

What out put I would want:

Europe:Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141.

Keep in mind the game name, and time stamps are always different..

For to be more clear:

Input =

Europe: [15:24:22] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141.

What out put I would want:

Here's a solution that doesn't use RegExp, just looking for the constant reappearing characters as markers for regular String functions (StringLeft, StringTrimLeft, and StringReplace)

;what we have
$string = "Europe: [15:24:22] <From Vic(Bot)> Your friend Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141."

;what we want
$desired = "Europe:Vic(Bot) entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called Talibaal-141."

; Find the first instance of ":" in the string
;the trailing "1" option finds first instance only
$FindFirstColon = StringInStr($string,":",0,1)

; take the characters up to & including the colon as the first part of output
$outPut = StringLeft($String,$FindFirstColon)

;Find the first ">" in the the string
$findEndFrom = StringInStr($string,">",0,1)

;get rid of everything at the beginning of the string up to & incl. the ">"
$String = StringTrimLeft($String,$FindEndFrom)

;strip " Your friend " out from remaining string
$String = StringReplace($string," Your friend ","",1,0)

;join the two pieces of our output together
$Output &= $String

MsgBox(4096,""," Output = " & $OutPut & @CRLF & "Desired = " & $Desired)

Hopefully you won;t just cut and paste but will study what was done here so you can learn from it.