Is this possible?

Ok, I know that you can pull html source with _INetGetSource but how do you pull the source of multiple links on a page and extract a specific string (friendID) from each page? What I'm trying to do is find who on my friends list have me on their top friends. (which if you use myspace, you'll know that would be awesome) I have a feeling that this is going to be pretty difficult to achieve because the view all friends page that you would get the links+source from is multiple pages and if you have a lot of friends I don't know if autoit can return all of your friends links and source without actually creating and opening the page. First I think I need to figure out how to search everyone on my friends lists page source for my friend id, then it would be easy from there. Any suggestions?

Edited by DigitalLocksmith

As for your title, yes its possible. however no, I dont think it can be esily be done without visiting all your friends pages...

Well first retrieve the HTML _IEDocReadHTML()

After that, search the forum for a string searchy UDF, then search for something perhaps like your images address, if it exists, have it write positive, and such.... im a bit short on time, ill help you out later if I can =P

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]