Webcam Code Help... Pls Pls Pls

Hi,

Pls help with this......

I need to save Webcam's image at a JPG (not the default BMP) in 160x120 resoulution (size).

How I can do this ?

I was suggested capture.dll. But I could not move further as I do not from where to get capture.dll

I am regular LAMP programmer. So not much knowledge of VB / MS Apps.

Pls help.

Thank you.

Vai

PaulIA puts out an AutoIt library of cool stuff called Auto3Lib. One of the files in that collection is A3LScreenCap.au3, which contains a UDF (user defined function) called _ScreenCap_Capture().

Enjoy.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

But how will a Screen Capture help me?

I think I may have missed something from your message.

I need something for Webcam. Can your example be used for Webcam pictures?

Thx

Vai

Download PaulIA's library and look at the help file for the function. You can specify a certain area of the screen.

Alternatively, if you know the URL of the pictures, you could just use INetGet() to pull the file and do a format convert if required.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law