tg0i images

theguy0000

Whoa, nice way of doing a file format! Haha. Great work.

B.T.W, there's a type in your "capture" program. It should be Alt+Shift+F3, not F3.

thanks

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Me and theguy000 are making a new image format called t0mmi(theguy000 and mmavipc's moving image) pronounced "tommy"

it will be just like tg0i except more compressed and the image will move

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Me and theguy000 are making a new image format called t0mmi(theguy000 and mmavipc's moving image) pronounced "tommy"

it will be just like tg0i except more compressed and the image will move

yes, much more compressed. It will, however, not be human editable. Sorry, we wanted to make it as small as possible so it relies heavily on hex.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• 1 year later...

If any of you want the history of this here it is:

I made agraph

I told theguy0000

He made tg0i.

Right now I'm working on creating a drawing program for my new unnamed image format that uses hex. If i get the drawing program to work i will release it. :P

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

I made agraph

I told theguy0000

He made tg0i.

Right now I'm working on creating a drawing program for my new unnamed image format that uses hex. If i get the drawing program to work i will release it. :P

Could you not release the image format without the drawing program?

I made agraph

I told theguy0000

He made tg0i.

Right now I'm working on creating a drawing program for my new unnamed image format that uses hex. If i get the drawing program to work i will release it. :o

Wow, now this is an old thread.

I barely remember making this, although looking back, it's pretty cool :P

I think I was planning on making a format using hex, but I ran into a problem which I didn't know how to solve but have now figured out a way :P

Although I guess that doesn't matter with mmavipc making his format now.

Also looking back, I gave surprisingly little credit to mmavipc. Actually I didn't even mention him. This whole idea and concept was his idea, then I came up with the actual format with the 6 sections and all that, and wrote the code. But it wouldn't have happened without him. Sorry, mmavipc.

Wow, now this is an old thread.

I barely remember making this, although looking back, it's pretty cool :P

I think I was planning on making a format using hex, but I ran into a problem which I didn't know how to solve but have now figured out a way :P

Although I guess that doesn't matter with mmavipc making his format now.

Also looking back, I gave surprisingly little credit to mmavipc. Actually I didn't even mention him. This whole idea and concept was his idea, then I came up with the actual format with the 6 sections and all that, and wrote the code. But it wouldn't have happened without him. Sorry, mmavipc.

It's fine, lol.