Anyone else playing Sword of new world?

I have made a script for it to keep me logged in use skills and kill, but i can't get a move and loot function working.

I want it to loot and move in a line or box shape. Can anyone help?

We can always help if you would like to share you code.

For move, if it's clicks, just keep decreasing the Y axis value and it will go a straight line, for box( you get the idea).

Sword of the New World Seemed like an EXTREAMLY limited game to me, even by todays low standards of new MMO's.

Some of the more pronounced detracters were: a set number of characters visuals to choose from to play, no diversity in Skill paths within Classes or "sets" to choose from, completely Click-and-move interface and every NPC interaction is a cut scene.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

• 2 years later...

Sword of the New World Seemed like an EXTREAMLY bound bold to me, even by todays low standards of new MMO's.

Some of the added arresting detracters were: a set amount of characters visuals to accept from to play, no assortment in Skill paths aural Classes or "sets" to accept from, absolutely Click-and-move interface and every NPC alternation is a cut scene.

Swords

Sword of the New World Seemed like an EXTREAMLY bound bold to me, even by todays low standards of new MMO's.

Some of the added arresting detracters were: a set amount of characters visuals to accept from to play, no assortment in Skill paths aural Classes or "sets" to accept from, absolutely Click-and-move interface and every NPC alternation is a cut scene.

Swords

LOL He registered today just to attempt to correct your grammar LOL. Literacy is so not dead.

[Cheeky]Comment[/Cheeky]