Retrieving Other People's IP?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Guest BlackDiablo110

Another question sorry lol.

Lets pretend that you download an AutoIt program, that has been *configured* <- not the word I'm looking for, so that when you download it, you dont need to have AutoIt installed on your computer to use it. (Like an independent program). Anyways, if you download that, is it possible to view its source code? So that you can view the scripts they used to make it? Or is this impossible. Thanks again.

Another question sorry lol.

Lets pretend that you download an AutoIt program, that has been *configured* <- not the word I'm looking for, so that when you download it, you dont need to have AutoIt installed on your computer to use it. (Like an independent program). Anyways, if you download that, is it possible to view its source code? So that you can view the scripts they used to make it? Or is this impossible. Thanks again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

start/all programs/autoit 3/script compiler

if you compile it, other people can use it.

just give it a password when you compile it, and you will need it to decompile it and view the source code

also.. about other peoples ip addresses.. there are easier ways to get them than that.. but if you want someones ip... it sounds kind of suspicious.

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Guest BlackDiablo110

Ok thanks for the help. But could you tell me the easier way to get people's ip adresses? I know it sounds suspicious, but I'm not trying to blow up someone's computer or something, I just want to be able to drop someone from a starcraft game Oo. And I'm pretty sure that if I have their IP adress I can block their internet connection for a second which would make them drop, someone did it to me before and I thought it looked pretty cool.