Help with _IEDocReadHTML

Func copyframe()

dim $str

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "invent")

$clip = _IEBodyReadText($oFrame)

$str = _StringBetween($clip,"<1><TD>Str:","</1></TD> ")

If StringInStr($clip,"Str:",1,1) Then

GUICtrlSetData($label_wee, $str)

endif

endfunc

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i want it to get the value after str:

Str: 5,930 - but it gives a 0 on the gui...any ideas what im doing wrong?

Func copyframe()

dim $str

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "invent")

$clip = _IEBodyReadText($oFrame)

$str = _StringBetween($clip,"<1><TD>Str:","</1></TD> ")

If StringInStr($clip,"Str:",1,1) Then

GUICtrlSetData($label_wee, $str)

endif

endfunc

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i want it to get the value after str:

Str: 5,930 - but it gives a 0 on the gui...any ideas what im doing wrong?

Please paste $clip for supporting you.

[font="Courier New"][center]Me vs. 127.0.0.1 =>> 0:2But I never give up! >:-][/center][/font]

You have not done enough to isolate where your trouble is... does $clip contain what you expect it to? Are you haveing trouble with _StringBetween or StringInStr? We can do little to help you until you give more info and take your own analysis further.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You have not done enough to isolate where your trouble is... does $clip contain what you expect it to? Are you haveing trouble with _StringBetween or StringInStr? We can do little to help you until you give more info and take your own analysis further.

Dale

um okay basically this is the whole frame:

Random weeeeee

(Got Milk? clan)

Troll Level 315

Str: 5,942 Dex: 16,344

Ntl: 1,896 Wis: 1,896

Vit: 5,422 Life: 5,422 (5,422)

Gold: 45,500 (Bank: 2,845,326)

Free Exp: 2,084,064

Next: 18,200,000

Alignment: -34

Items Zone Map

basically I just want the code to copy the values after Str:, Dex:, Ntl: so on and so forth..

But for some reason The gui label just says '0' .... is that clear enough? sorry I'm still new to autoit

All your posts since joining this forum have been about modifying code someone else created, without permission, namely me. My code was decompiled and your are tempering with the results. You talk about deobfuscating it, and there after you talk about modifying it. I do not appreciate this and quite frankly, people like you piss me off. Leave well enough alone, or do your own work and come up with your own code. That code is far out of date, long time since I last played, and Koen will hopefully do something about it someday, since he has a copy. Good riddance.

*done venting*

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Don't tell me what I did and didn't write.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]