controlsend & controlclick

Unfotuneately i dont see anti-AFK botting as cheating to any advantage.. I see it as cheating yourself.

being anti AFK by jumping on the spot is just useless.. about the only "benefit" you might receive is a buff from a passer by.

After that, there is nothing to be gained from this action.

WoW keeps a history of exactly how long you have played the game, (type /played into a chat box), being in the game and AFK damages this time.. which in essence tarnishes the players record of play.

the only reason i could possibly see anyone using a bot like this to personal advantage is to have a character sit in a town and farm names from the /who list, so they can then attempt to spam them with useless mails and whispers.. my advice if you are going to do this is to F*** OFF ! and get a real job.

It also holds a slot on the server open for you, there is a limit to the number of players that can be on a server at any point in time, hence the queues at login, i have to wait upto 30 minutes to get onto my server during peak times. if i were ever to login, and see someone jumping on the spot, and returned after my 4 hours of play time and the same guy was there, rest assured i would be submitting a GM ticket.