handeling cookies

Hi! does any of y guys know how to backup and then restore a cookie, or at least make one from scrach that is the same as the original.

This is what I wanted:

Lets say that I have 3 users registered in a site, and I want to open 3 different links with the 3 different users, or even the same link with all 3(in new windows/tabs)...

I've tried _IEDocGetObj to create a cookie, the problem is the fields don't stay the same as the original... Even If I restart IE I'm no longer logged in...

Can u guys help me? The main issue here is that my cookie isn't stardard like: = "name=bla;password=bla;expires=Mon 05 Aug 2010 02:33:22 GMT" it has way more fields and If i try to add those fiels to the variant it still will not work... :S

Edited by Dryden

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

problem solved!!! After some hours I found out that I needed to make 3 different cookies to the same page... I's working now xD

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.