Use ControlSend to send CTRL+ALT+M

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't figure it out how to use ControlSend to send the following keyboard command:

CTRL+ALT+M

Can't figure it out the syntax to have CTRL and ALT held down. Thanks for your help.

You want Send() command

Well, Newbie1 specificaly asked about ControlSend, but Send() in the help file is where the details for formatting the string with special keys are shown.

CTRL+ALT+M is going to be "^!M".

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thanks again, I'm trying to understand this string:

ControlSend("centrafuse","","Edit1","^b")

Couldn't figure it out what "edit1" is for, now I know, it's the window where you can actually type in characters. And now I know "AutoIT Window Info" will give information such as that.

Wow, this tool is great.

Thanks Volly, don't mean to ask questions that's already in the help file, but sometimes it helps with a few pointers.

I should have known this app long time ago, been trying to complete my carPC project and the ability to control 2 apps via this dial has driving me crazy. Looks like I'm closer now thanks to you guys.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_poi...mp;languageid=1