hide auto.exe/script while running

I've been able to get it off the taskmanager application list. -just remove the name at the top of the gui

I've been able to get it to appear as just .exe in hte process list but thats not good enough . . . still working on it

I wonder if I said "I can give up on hide procees, right" in my origional post because me know how to search and me found YOUR post that said give it up! :)

Just remember who started it...

(also im confused as to when i said to give it up?)

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium

Backstabbed -I had already searched and found your recient post asking how to hide a process for a game. your best replies were a vb6 solution and a good luck from MVP. (meaning I know the search button well)

hide process?

One is never too old to learn

Just remember who started it...

(also im confused as to when i said to give it up?)

Yes, who started it would be you with your search comments. -the give up part was an mvp saying good luck with that (converting vb6)

• 15 years later...

The answer at the start of your script is:

Where the first parameter is the title of the window holding the script (usually the SCITE editor), the second parameter is the name of the file, and the third parameter is the hide flag. Note that the flags are built-in to AutoIT (there is nothing to include to get those.)

WinSetState ( "ScriptName.au3", "CapturePage.au3", @SW_HIDE );

Then, to redisplay AutoIT after the script is done: 

WinSetState ( "ScriptName.au3", "CapturePage.au3", @SW_SHOW);

• Developers

@Sulu579,

Did you see the age of the thread you are replying to?
Doubt anyobne is waiting for an answer on a 15 years old question so let's not resurrect olf threads. 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers
18 minutes ago, ioa747 said:

Good start  :dance:

Please refrain from posting this bs when a MOD told the poster not to do this anymore. Even better: simply don't reply at all!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic