Filewrite function whit a multiple part bytes

hello....i have the next question....i have a array with binary data....all that binary data if u compile can make for example .jpg file.

the problem is that i cant compile all that parts in one variable because is too heavy....and i need write that binary datas with filewrite function for make the file.....

$recv is a array of binary data

$tr=$recv[0]&$recv[.......]&.................i cant do this because if there are a lot of data and sizes on the array the variable $tr will be full :)

FileWrite(......., $recv[0]&$recv[...]&....) this work but how can i made it general ??????

plz help... sorry my english

• Moderators

hello....i have the next question....i have a array with binary data....all that binary data if u compile can make for example .jpg file.

the problem is that i cant compile all that parts in one variable because is too heavy....and i need write that binary datas with filewrite function for make the file.....

$recv is a array of binary data

$tr=$recv[0]&$recv[.......]&.................i cant do this because if there are a lot of data and sizes on the array the variable $tr will be full :)

FileWrite(......., $recv[0]&$recv[...]&....) this work but how can i made it general ??????

plz help... sorry my english

$sHold

For...

$sHold &= $array[n]

Next

FileWrite(...,$sHold)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

hey..thanks for ur help randallc...i am going to study what u say...anyway i find other problem in my code that maybe is the real problem....is on TCprecv function...i think are missing bytes and for that reason i was think that the variable was full but i think is a mistake......actually i think is not posible send more than 5kb data for tcp....if u want send big packet i think i have to subdivide the data in packets of 5kb or lower....i am going to think about that tonight

thanks dude

in this url u can find my code... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry390874 is the last post at this moment XD

Edited by andres555