Desktop Icons Restorator

MrCreatoR

• 1 year later...

hmm, I've tried about 7 of these including the original Jeffrey Richter DIPS code compiled to 64 bit and none of them work for Vista64 that has used VistaGlazz. Just FYI. I wrote my own shell extension that even works for W7 32 bit and even when I do a 32 bit shell on Vista64 I get the commands in the context menu, but they don't work. So maybe it's VistaGlazz.

Just thought I'd mention it. Now I only have 5 icons on the desktop. I have a folder with categories of apps and just put the custom icon for each subfolder in RocketDock. Eliminates the clutter.

I'm not sure what happens but all the icon position utils I've tried move the icons on top of each other during the restore. For what it's worth. ^_^

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to download the zip file and

AVG Free found a worm/autoit.PBD in the zip file !?

I've been getting that message with every compiled AutoIt script. I'm sure the OP is a trustworthy person.

@OP: The source code is way too outdated to be useful. It's missing some includes and A3L has been long abandoned. Any plans to update?

[EDIT] BTW The compiled script works perfect. Thanks.

Edited by RockemSockem
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

• 12 years later...