Fraps window control

ffdshow

Hi!

I try to make some settings in Fraps automatically without use RegWrite function.

But AutoIt Info show nothing in Control section.

How can I manage the "buttons" on top of the Fraps?

ALT and TAB don't work and as you can see those "buttons" on the top open windows with different titles.

post-26933-1190406180_thumb.jpg

Edited by ffdshow

Hi!

I try to make some settings in Fraps automatically without use RegWrite function.

But AutoIt Info show nothing in Control section.

How can I manage the "buttons" on top of the Fraps?

ALT and TAB don't work and as you can see those "buttons" on the top open windows with different titles.

Im not really sure what ur talkin about but if Im right you should be able to send text/keys to thoes controls rather or not there the active tab when I looked in cheat engine it showed all windows on list so I think all the windows encluding the controls are always there and editable

Im not really sure what ur talkin about but if Im right you should be able to send text/keys to thoes controls rather or not there the active tab when I looked in cheat engine it showed all windows on list so I think all the windows encluding the controls are always there and editable

Rirht.

I use WinActivate to "deal" with every windows from Fraps console.

Rirht.

I use WinActivate to "deal" with every windows from Fraps console.

ControlSend("FRAPS fps", "", 1070, "{A}")

That will set the Overlay Display Hotkey to "A" even if Fraps is minimized or if Fraps is in a diffrent tab

WinActivate("FRAPS fps")

WinSetState("FRAPS fps", "", @SW_RESTORE)

That will activate the Fraps fps options even if Frpas is minimized or if Fraps is in a diffrent tab