Running Script in Background?

Stihl

I'm trying to make an AutoIt script to run in a minimized program, while I am in a different program.

Is there a command line that can accomplish this? I want the script to run in the minimized window of my choice, but leave me able to still operate the computer. Here is a generic script I'm working with:

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 100)

Sleep(5000)

While 1

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("Star Wars Galaxies", "", "", "Secondary", 1, 537, 430)

Sleep(800)

ControlSend("Star Wars Galaxies","","" ,3)

sleep(500)

ControlSend("Star Wars Galaxies","","" ,2)

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("Star Wars Galaxies","","" ,4)

Sleep(1000)

WEnd

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Edited by Stihl

ControlSend("Star Wars Galaxies","","" ,3) etc. Works correctly but ControlClick("Star Wars Galaxies", "", "", "Secondary", 1, 537, 430) doesn't. I've tried replacing "secondary" with "right" but same results - any idea on this?

Edited by Stihl

Is there another command that must accompany Controlclick() to make it work properly?

ContolSend() works ..

MouseClick() works ..

But can't get Controlclick() to actually click on anything inside window

Edited by Stihl

Baisicly autoit have same problem as you if there is no window where you gona click? <_< ControlSend works because it actualy sends button pres to a window. But where you gona click if there is no window? :)

Baisicly autoit have same problem as you if there is no window where you gona click? <_< ControlSend works because it actualy sends button pres to a window. But where you gona click if there is no window? :)

If you cant send a ControlClick to a window thats not maximized, then why is there a ControlClick command to begin with? I think I'm just missing something :P

Gah .. still cant make it work