AutoIt Blocked

Hey everyone,

I have a program that is blocking AutoIt and AHK and the like. This unfortunatly legit program is utilizes a rootkit to hide itself and it's drivers that it loads and injects itself into every process in the process list. I guess my question boils down to does AutoIt use drivers to emulate keystrokes and mouse movement? Is that how AutoIt is blocked or are there otherways as well?

I guess the program is hooking User32.dll and catching all the sendkeys? Is there a another way?

EDIT: I'm sorry for posting in the "Developer Chat" because this has nothing to do with developing, but this is the place where people know the source inside and out. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by AgentSmith15

• Moderators

I'm curious, what program/game would you download knowing that it's installing a rootkit, and taking control away from you?

I can see this being a training exercise in a virtual environment, but you're posting as if it is on your main PC.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.