Tough one. I Know its been done though

Maxvan1

I am playing this game where there is a bot check every time you change page, I want to set it up so that I can get it to play while I am sleeping (getting it to play is very simple, I am going to have it click where I need to, its just a pattern that repeats every 5 minutes.) However, there is a bot check that puts the text "Click #" Where # is a number 1-8 (random each time, you must click what number is selected from a list of links.). I figured this would be rather easy to get around, but how can I make autoit recognize what numbers are on the screen, there are only eight options so it cant be that hard can it?

I am playing this game where there is a bot check every time you change page, I want to set it up so that I can get it to play while I am sleeping (getting it to play is very simple, I am going to have it click where I need to, its just a pattern that repeats every 5 minutes.) However, there is a bot check that puts the text "Click #" Where # is a number 1-8 (random each time, you must click what number is selected from a list of links.). I figured this would be rather easy to get around, but how can I make autoit recognize what numbers are on the screen, there are only eight options so it cant be that hard can it?

Sounds like it could be done with PixelChecksum() coupled with conditional statements. Perhaps a screenshot or a link to the game might help.

My scripts: Random Painter