Missing Files in Documentation

Percius

I am trying to create a gui, but It seems that the latest beta is missing some significant documentation. I downloaded docs-v3.0.103-src.zip, but it does not have any files in the functions folder. I know what the functions are, but I dont know any of the arguments attached to them. Anyone know where I can get said info.

Thanks.

The beta comes with a compiled chm file named, AutoIt.chm. It can probably be found in "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt.chm". That is the default installation path, if it is missing I suggest installing via the installer instead of the package.

*** Matt @ MPCS

I am trying to create a gui, but It seems that the latest beta is missing some significant documentation. I downloaded docs-v3.0.103-src.zip, but it does not have any files in the functions folder. I know what the functions are, but I dont know any of the arguments attached to them. Anyone know where I can get said info.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are looking to the files needed to build the .chm so you need to go to the creation of the .chm if you really need it.

Except if you want to correct a bug for your self you don't need to do that. Just install AutoIt3 with the .102 official version or the unstable one and you will get the .chm at the right place :)