Bluetooth option in AutoIt?

Madza91

Hi everybody, I want to know how to make bluetooth option in AutoIt ?

I have code for Visual Basic but not have that software.. and my question is its possible to make something like this in Autoit !?!

Dim i As Integer, vCard As String, fname As String
Dim f As Boolean

If btPath = "" Then
    mesg$ = "The WIDCOMM application wich is used to send files over bluetooth is not found."
mesg$ = mesg$ & vbCrLf & "Remeber that vCardEditor uses the widcomm BT Stack. It cannot be used with Microsofts BT stack"
mesg$ = mesg$ & vbCrLf & "If you have widtcomm BT installed on your system please specify the l
Dim f As Boolean

If btPath = "" Then
    mesg$ = "The WIDCOMM application wich is used to send files over bluetooth is not found."
mesg$ = mesg$ & vbCrLf & "Remeber that vCardEditor uses the widcomm BT Stack. It cannot be used with Microsofts BT stack"
mesg$ = mesg$ & vbCrLf & "If you have widtcomm BT installed on your system please specify the l
If PictureIsLoaded Then
ret& = MsgBox("Do you want to include the picture you loaded in the vcard file?", vbYesNoCancel + vbQuestion, "vCard Creator")
    If ret& = vbYes Then
        f = Create_vCard_UTF8(vCard, fname, True, True)
    ElseIf ret& = no Then
        f = Create_vCard_UTF8(vCard, fname, True, False)
    Else
        Exit Sub
    End If
Else

The end of this code is for bluetooth...

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

• Developers

This code doesn't do much with a BT Stack. I would guess that this function contains the actual code : Create_vCard_UTF8()

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi everybody, I want to know how to make bluetooth option in AutoIt ?

I have code for Visual Basic but not have that software.. and my question is its possible to make something like this in Autoit !?!

Dim f As Boolean

If btPath = "" Then
Dim f As Boolean

If btPath = "" Then
If PictureIsLoaded Then
ret& = MsgBox("Do you want to include the picture you loaded in the vcard file?", vbYesNoCancel + vbQuestion, "vCard Creator")
    If ret& = vbYes Then
        f = Create_vCard_UTF8(vCard, fname, True, True)
    ElseIf ret& = no Then
        f = Create_vCard_UTF8(vCard, fname, True, False)
    Else
        Exit Sub
    End If
Else

The end of this code is for bluetooth...

Assuming the first six lines are duplicated unintentionally, here's that code in AutoIt:

#include <Constants.au3>
Dim $i, $vCard,$fname, $f
If $btPath = "" Then
    mesg$ &= @CRLF & "Remeber that vCardEditor uses the widcomm BT Stack. It cannot be used with Microsofts BT stack"
    mesg$ &= @CRLF & "If you have widtcomm BT installed on your system please specify the l
    If $PictureIsLoaded Then
        $ret = MsgBox( $MB_YESNOCANCEL+$MB_ICONQUESTION, "vCard Creator", "Do you want to include the picture you loaded in the vcard file?" )
        If $ret = $IDYES Then
            $f = Create_vCard_UTF8($vCard, $fname, True, True)
        ElseIf $ret = $IDNO Then
            $f = Create_vCard_UTF8($vCard, $fname, True, False)
        Else
            Return
        EndIf
    Else
    EndIf
Else
EndIf

• Moderators

Not work :/

2 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Of course it doesn't work, you haven't provided the actual function mentioned by Jos: Create_vCard_UTF8

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.