GuiCreate

Nova

GUICreate ( "Pic1" ,249 ,299 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1)
$pic1=GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\My Pictures\Pic1.JPG",-1,-1, 250,300)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

I cant figure out how to make this picture display without the title and caption bar being shown on top.

Little help ?

• Developers

GUICreate ( "Pic1" ,249 ,299 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1 ,-1)
$pic1=GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\My Pictures\Pic1.JPG",-1,-1, 250,300)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

I cant figure out how to make this picture display without the title and caption bar being shown on top.

Little help ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#include <GUIconstants.au3>
GUICreate ( "Pic1" ,249 ,299 ,-1 ,-1 ,$WS_POPUP ,-1 ,-1)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Tnx Jdeb

Second question if for instance I have a picture of a circle with a red circumfrance displayed using the above gui code can I make it so that the centre of the circle is completly transparent ? so as I could see the outline of teh circle and c my desktop in the centre of the circle ?

Is there a certain hex colour value for 100% transparent that I could use ?

Maby I explained my question badly, and im proberly going to explain it twice as bad here again.

Here we go :)

If you take alook at the my computer icon on ur desktop you will notice that you can see parts of your desktop around it and between the letters of the name my computer.

How would I make an image display on my desktop just like this icon with certain areas completly transparent Using the gui controlls ?

• Developers

Maby I explained my question badly, and im proberly going to explain it twice as bad here again.

Here we go  :)

If you take alook at the my computer icon on ur desktop you will notice that you can see parts of your desktop around it and between the letters of the name my computer.

How would I make an image display on my desktop just like this icon with certain areas completly transparent Using the gui controlls ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Understood the question....

Looks like we have been spoiling you... expecting an answer right away .. uh :)

I dunno for sure so i don't answer... know there has been discussion about transparency for controls ed, but dunno the details......

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)