Two questions about Tray Functions

wccppp

Hello,

1. Is there a way to get a list of TrayItem controlIDs at run time? I did notice there is TrayItemDelete function. But it requires controlID.

2. Is there a way to implement DoubleClick or RightClick event on a TrayItem?

Thank you!

Edited by wccppp

To your first question you can use @Tray_ID... That will be the value of the Tray item you just clicked on.

I'm not sure about you're first question. Unless you mean the icon, because you change that using TraySetClick

Thanks for your reply.

What i'm trying to do is delete all TrayItems when user clicks one of them (called "Update") and re-create a set of new TrayItems. That's why I need a list of TrayItems so that I can use the TrayItemDelete function. What I could do is store all the TrayItems in an arrry when creating them. I was just looking for an alternative, say a function called GetTrayItems that will return all the TrayItems/TrayMenus.

Thanks for your reply.

What i'm trying to do is delete all TrayItems when user clicks one of them (called "Update") and re-create a set of new TrayItems. That's why I need a list of TrayItems so that I can use the TrayItemDelete function. What I could do is store all the TrayItems in an arrry when creating them. I was just looking for an alternative, say a function called GetTrayItems that will return all the TrayItems/TrayMenus.

I have a script (it should be in my sig) that deals a lot with tray items. I also had the need to update my tray so what I did was restart the script (which made it really easy).

If you want to keep your script running I think you'll have to use an array.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I have a script (it should be in my sig) that deals a lot with tray items. I also had the need to update my tray so what I did was restart the script (which made it really easy).

If you want to keep your script running I think you'll have to use an array.

Thanks again. I'll look at your examples about tray items.