GUI email picker box?

Here is part of a script that I have that works just great re this part of just preparing emails and sending basic info to an email compose window:

ShellExecute('mailto:(email 1)%3B%20(email 2)&bcc=(email 3)%3B%20(email 4)%3B%20 ... (etc.) &subject=Hello%20%2D%20' & @YEAR & '.'  & @MON & '.'  & @MDAY & '.' & $thisday & '%2E%3B%20%20' & @HOUR & 'h' & @MIN & '%2E' & '&body%28Email%20to%20everybody%2E%29')
I have one script for family emails and one for friends' emails where the "(email 1)", etc., are actual email addresses. But after a few days testing it out, I find that this isn't good enough.

To take this one step further, has anyone seen a script that will allow the user to check off in a box who to send an email to? I'm hoping for something that looks similar to this:

TO:
---
[ ] ME - WORK EMAIL
[ ] ME - HOME EMAIL

[ ] Family:  Mum and Dad
[ ] Family:  aunt and uncle
[ ] Family:  other aunt and uncle
[ ] Family:  cousin 1

[ ] Friend(s):  friend 1
[ ] Friend(s):  friend 2

C.C.:
------

B.C.C.:
---------

(NOTE:  I send to friend's and family in b.c.c. because they often forward the jokes and cartoons and don't take care to remove everyone's email addresses for security reasons no matter how many times I've commented on doing that <lol>)
So the way that would work is I'd tick off who to send to, and according to who was ticked off, an email compose window in default client would open up in _HTML_mode_ (this part super important which I don't know how to do. I like to embed a cartoon in these emails and that requires html message). Then after having chosen who to send to in the box, once compose window comes up, I'd just be able to start typing away, etc.

Say I'd ticked off with mouse:

TO:
[X] ME - WORK EMAIL

B.C.C.
[X] Family:  Mum and Dad
[X] Family:  other aunt and uncle
[X] Friend(s):  friend 2
then compose window would come up in html mode with my work email address in the TO box and in the b.c.c box I'd see Mum and Dad's email, other aunt and uncle and friend's emails with date and time in subject line.

Has anyone seen a GUI that will do something like this that I can modify? If I could do the above, that would make emailing a breeze each day as I wouldn't have to use an Outlook template and it would work on any machine using the default email client. The templates I have would default to Outlook because that's all I know how to do. So hopefully AI can take over this job as it's done so well in automating everything I do so far at the office and at home. This will make it stupidly simple to have a reminder pop up to prompt me to do this with a compose window all ready and set to go!!!

Thanks. :P