Sending Variable

I am trying to send a variable that was read from a INI file. But doesn't seem to work. $UK1 is read from the ini which is to send the "E" key. I have tried Send($UK1, 1) but still no luck. Any ideas that I could try? Thanks

$check1 = PixelSearch($BC1X, $BC1Y, $BC1X, $BC1Y, $BC1C, 10)

If @error Then

Send($K1)

Sleep(1500)

EndIf

Edited by JamesDover

Why don't you just put:

Send("E")

Or perhaps refine your purpose and give some more code to work with.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

What are you trying to send it to? a game? I only ask because you are using pixelsearch, and that is prevalent in games.

and if you tryed "Send($UK1,1)" that should have sent the text, "$UK1" exactly.

If that doesn't work and you are sending to a game, then the game you are trying to send it to may be protected.

How does sending something make it easier to take it from an INI file?

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

What are you trying to send it to? a game? I only ask because you are using pixelsearch, and that is prevalent in games.

and if you tryed "Send($UK1,1)" that should have sent the text, "$UK1" exactly.

If that doesn't work and you are sending to a game, then the game you are trying to send it to may be protected.

Good point Paulie never thought of that. Yes it is for a game. I wonder if there is a way around it.

Edited by JamesDover