Starwars Battlefront aimbot

gosu

$paused = 1
$sleepzeit = 101
$width = ""
$height = ""

$width = InputBox("Star Wars Battlefront resultion", "Enter width of screen", "", " M")
If @Error = 1 Then Exit
$height = InputBox("Star Wars Battlefront resultion", "Enter height of screen", "", " M")
If @Error = 1 Then Exit

While 1
   If $paused = 0 Then
      $pixelfarbe = PixelGetColor ($width/2, $height/2)
      If $pixelfarbe = 14622752 Then
         MouseClick("left")
      EndIf
   ElseIf $paused = 1 Then
      Sleep(1000)
   EndIf

If _IsPressed("55") Then
      If $paused = 1 Then
         $paused = 0
      ElseIf $paused = 0 Then
         $paused = 1
      EndIf
   EndIf
   If $paused = 0 Then
      Sleep($sleepzeit)
   ElseIf $paused = 1 Then
      Sleep(1000)
   EndIf

If _IsPressed("6B") Then
      $sleepzeit = $sleepzeit + 10
   EndIf

If _IsPressed("6D") Then
      If $sleepzeit - 10 <> 0 Then
         $sleepzeit = $sleepzeit - 10
      EndIf
   EndIf
WEnd

Func _IsPressed($hexKey)
   Local $aR, $bRv;$hexKey
   $hexKey = '0x' & $hexKey
   $aR = DllCall("user32", "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", $hexKey)
   If $aR[0] <> 0 Then
      $bRv = 1
   Else
      $bRv = 0
   EndIf

Return $bRv
EndFunc

im proud to present you the first star wars battlefront aimbot ever! :)

thanks to ezzetabi for the _IsPressed function.

dont flame me please for bad code, its one of my first scripts.

"u" to start or stop the script (script starts stopped), + and - on numpad to change scanning-time. works only with crossairs which have a dot in the middle. you need to be in the first-person-view. have fun, freaking cheaters :)

Edited by gosu

[quote name='d2hacker88' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:10 PM']Can someone please help me out with autoit like gimme a link on how to use it cause i have no experience with computer languages and i'd like to make a program with autoit in order to empress my computer teacher.[right][snapback]52215[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Interesting =). This is the second AimBot that I have seen written in AutoIt!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it´s the first aimbot for Star Wars Battlefront on the whole net! :)

@ezzetabi: cool. :) And much thanks for the _IsPressed function! I really needed it!

[quote name='d2hacker88' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:10 PM']Can someone please help me out with autoit like gimme a link on how to use it cause i have no experience with computer languages and i'd like to make a program with autoit in order to empress my computer teacher.[right][snapback]52215[/snapback][/right][/quote]

hey hey hey, what about mine?

the camper-strike one =D

it's simple but it's a beaut!

HotKeySet("^!x", "MyExit")

while 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 767, 541, 0xFF0000, 0, 25)
If Not @error Then
MouseClick ("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 0) 
EndIf
wend

Func MyExit()
Exit 
EndFunc

it's basically i script kitty one :embaressed:

FootbaG

I don't understand the code. All I see is that if the pixel colour at the center of the screen is a specific colour then it clicks the left mouse button to fire.

So then do you still need to aim the target recticle at the person? And does this script auto fire for you?

I thought the idea of an aim-bot was to find the enemy on screen, aim and fire.

@OK, layer... No posting just to up post count. You have posted at least 3 separate and completely unuseful replies to topics. You need to find a legitimate way of wasting your time and ours.

1. Im not just posting to post up count.

2. Sorry, im just not used to such a non-spam board, goto skateboard.com and you got spam up the ying yang =/

3. I appologize.

Edit: The edit feature doesn't waste your time does it? :)

Edited by layer
FootbaG

I don't understand the code.  All I see is that if the pixel colour at the center of the screen is a specific colour then it clicks the left mouse button to fire.

So then do you still need to aim the target recticle at the person?  And does this script auto fire for you?

I thought the idea of an aim-bot was to find the enemy on screen, aim and fire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right. At the moment, it doesn only fire if you aim at an emeny. It´s still better than shooting normal, because if you hold the mouse button down a while, the shots are not precise any more.

And I have no idea how to "see" the emeny with auto it, because (nearly) every emeny has a different colour. If you have an idea, tell me :)

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Completely different lol =). I used to mess around with them a lot... They determine certain game qualities and can specifically edit them. Such as the speed of a character, which, with video card tweaking, and vex editing, can result in a speed hack. Such as Pluteh's Speed Hack which universally works for all video games.

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Vexs are not "located" anywhere. You should go to plantetcounterstrike.com or something like that and read the tuturials on vecs. It's kind of complicated at first but eventually you will master it. Also, check out some tuts on the CS scripting, its really really easy and useful in more than one way. You can make a machine gun fire off 100 shots in .5 seconds without any tweaking, just pure CS scripting.

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Yes, its really easy. Just script it to shoot, release, shoot, release, in a loop. In CS scripting each time you call a funciton, aka shoot, release, etc... it happens in 1 game second. This is almost no time at all. And if you call functions to make the game shoot then it will occur quicker than your eye can see it.

Ok, so something like this: (This is CS code of course!)

alias w "wait"
alias +f "+attack; w; -attack"
alias -f "+attack; w; -attack"
bind "mouse1" "+f"

heh, i doubt that's what it is... If this is not it, could you explain it a little better, thanks! =P

EDIT: I haven't scripted in CS in a while so don't mind if it's not it. :)

Edited by layer
FootbaG

heh, heres a 1 burst fire, helps lower recoil, get a lot of hs, but thats not what i wanted it to do, lol

alias w "wait"
alias 27gs76d "w; +f; w; -f" 
alias +f "+attack; w; +attack"
alias -f "-attack; w; -attack"
bind "mouse1" "27gs76d"

PS how do you make the 100 shots thing in 0.5 seconds??

****EDIT***** @Python thats ok! :)

Edited by layer
FootbaG