EndIf

Sleep(250)

If WinActive("daz") Then

CloseInfoMsg()

MouseClick("right", 168, 688)

EndIf

If WinActive("daz") Then

CloseInfoMsg()

MouseClickDrag("left", 90, 717, 386, 685 )

ok this is the bit of the script thats causing me a problem

this seems to work perfect on my laptop but moving the script to a freind pc or my other machine the script seems to fail.

basically whats suppose to happen is the first mouse click selects a box then the second right clicks within the box which opens a menu in a game from there the next right click selects an option from the list at the desired screen location.

lastly it does a drag and drop command

now as i said this works perfect on my laptop but on my machine and a friend i asked to test it on it seems to bounce the mouse from the centre right of the screen to the box and back a number of times.

Any ideas?

Yours

Darren

Edited by Tradari

Well I'm guessing the it's the coordinates that are the problem. What resolution does your friends PC have? Perhaps the difference of desktop resolution is different from yours.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Well I'm guessing the it's the coordinates that are the problem. What resolution does your friends PC have? Perhaps the difference of desktop resolution is different from yours.

Kurt

yes i thought that might be the issue, but i have altered the numbers to suit my resoulution my machine (which is the same as my friends)

i have enclosed a quick pic of whats happening with this explaination.

basically im doing a select all in box 1 and moving it to box 2 this works with very simlar co-ords whats happing with this script is the mouse starts at point A moved to box 1 then back to point a and repeats about 3 times it never does to action of right click to bring up the menu for select all.

all machines are running 1024*768 res the only reason i need to alter the number slightly is the laptop is a wide screen model and the numbers dont seem to match

thanks for the help

Darren

post-30200-1197532729_thumb.jpg

I really don't know how to solve your problem, perhaps looking into a different way of retrieving these coordinates.. Maybe try using the PixelSearch or PixelGetColor function.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

I really don't know how to solve your problem, perhaps looking into a different way of retrieving these coordinates.. Maybe try using the PixelSearch or PixelGetColor function.

Kurt

Found the issue my fault as i expected, laster on on my scripts i added in a check for box and close function and this was kicking in all the time

Sorry for messing you around kurt but thanks very much for the effort in trying to help without the full script.

Yours

Darren