Multi-ping. With expandable window

Triblade

Aha! I solved it! :D

Since I use a Swedish version of windows the DOS return value is not "Recieved = 1" but rather "Mottagna = 1" and "time" is "tid".

If you wish to fix multi-language support then you should use switch or select @OSLang at the beginning of your script and choose the right string :)

Cool, thanks for the help in this!

:D Or just use Regular Expressions so you don't have to worry about having an obscenely large conditional statement :D

Okay, okay... I will have to switch to your 'hint' of REs. The reason I didn't used it before (when you showed in reply 2 or 3 or so) was that I don't fully understand it they way you used it.

I will have to look into that, I do promise. It will take me one or two days before I'll fix it up because I have some other stuff to do...

Thanks both!

My active project(s): A-maze-ing generator (generates a maze)

My archived project(s): Pong3 (Multi-pinger)

Can you add the option to ping all the destinations saved on the ini?

It helps if you need to check all your devices on the network at once.

alex

I think I don't fully understand you..

You can save all the current destinations in the program when pushing the s-button.

Then when you reopen the program and press the ping buttons for all the destinations it will ping them.

Edit: Or do you mean a one-push-pings-all button?

Edited by Triblade

New version uploaded!!

See first post.

Most important/latest changes:

Updated 16-04-2008:

- Added: OnePushClicksAll-button. This a-button (press 'A'll-button) presses all start or stop ping buttons currently on the GUI

Thanks to: bacobampense for giving me the idea (In post http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t&p=506202)

- Added: More comment text

- Changed: Added check in the check() function to see if the name to ping doesn't contain a space to speed up the faulty input detection

- Changed: First octet check in the checkIP() function to accept only if 1 - 223 everthing else has a special meaning (224 = multicast etc)

- Fixed: Regular expression from using the = to . (in ReEx that means every single char). This because when pinging 127.0.0.1 returns <1ms instead of =1ms

- Changed: Added number to tooltip per destination and description inputfield

Updated 15-04-2008:

- Added: checkIP() function to check if the input IP or IP from DNSname if it is from 1.0.0.0 to 223.254.254.254 before pinging it

- Added: Show error from DOS box. I just said 'Unknown error' when an error from a DOS box showed, but now I just steal the error msg from the box :D

Updated 14-04-2008:

- Changed: Redesigned fastpong function to use Sm0ke_N's created Regular expression. This because in different languages the English words don't apply

Thanks to: Sm0ke_N for his Regular expression code (In post: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t&p=448274)

Aha! I solved it! :D

Since I use a Swedish version of windows the DOS return value is not "Recieved = 1" but rather "Mottagna = 1" and "time" is "tid".

If you wish to fix multi-language support then you should use switch or select @OSLang at the beginning of your script and choose the right string :D

Could you try the newest upped version? :)

Thanks!

This still doesn't work for me :D

Thanks for keeping track of my program!

I've sent you a pm as well.

Could you also test this?:

<removed attachement - bug is fixed see first page.>

It contains a different 'returned time extractor' or however you want to call it.

Edited by Triblade

Finally!!

The last and most complete version is out!

As far as I (and monoceres in his language) can see there are no more errors/bugs.

3.5 it is called.

Get it from the updated first post.

I hope there are no more bug reports. If not, this will be the last version.

Thanks for all your wonderfull comments and insightfull views.

• 3 months later...

$pinglbl[$currentnumber] = GUICtrlCreateInput("127.0.0.1", 10, $currentnumber * 30 + 12, 95, 17, BitOr($ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $SS_CENTER))

$pinglbl[$currentnumber] = GUICtrlCreateInput("127.0.0.1", 10, $currentnumber * 30 + 12, 95, 17, BitOr(^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.734

$pinglbl[$currentnumber] = GUICtrlCreateInput("127.0.0.1", 10, $currentnumber * 30 + 12, 95, 17, BitOr($ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $SS_CENTER))

$pinglbl[$currentnumber] = GUICtrlCreateInput("127.0.0.1", 10, $currentnumber * 30 + 12, 95, 17, BitOr(^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.734

Thanks for the heads up!

Your credited in the header.

Script is fixed and uploaded in first post.

New version: 3.5.1

Problem was that the newest version of AutoIt is a bit changed so that the GUI needs extra includes for style variables. (probably to save memory when not using them or something)

So it was up to me to fix it, and it done :P

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...