A question about TCP

Does TCP support conection via internet (not via LAN)?

And if it's so, how can I make it?

If your routing/proxy settings are OK, there's no difference in connecting to the computer next to you, or the one in China.

and anotherone:

I see that Autoit aplications takes all the perfomance of the CPU, slowing down the computer

Does anybody have a solution for that?

Write better scripts.

Seriously, slamming the CPU is typically caused by a poorly written loop somewhere in the script. You can rethink how you are doing things or just put a Sleep(20) in the loop to allow other processes some time.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If your routing/proxy settings are OK, there's no difference in connecting to the computer next to you, or the one in China.

Write better scripts.

Seriously, slamming the CPU is typically caused by a poorly written loop somewhere in the script. You can rethink how you are doing things or just put a Sleep(20) in the loop to allow other processes some time.

thank you ^_^

I really often use loops, I'll try typing sleep(50)

olivarra1

thank you ^_^

I really often use loops, I'll try typing sleep(50)

olivarra1

I didn't mean to imply you shouldn't use loops, just that you need to think about how/when they are running. If you have it narrowed down to a particular loop, post some code and you'll get plenty of help making it behave.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

This example for Client / Server worked for me through our Novell proxy into my home computer (only on port 21 because everything is blocked) http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18738

The TCPSend / TCPRecv examples in the help file worked as well, although the reference to int_ptr in the TCPRecv script needs to be changed to int* for the newest version of AutoIt.