My Web Browser ( Have tabs )

Jex

$CloseTab = Has none function:) Does nothing when clicked meaning filled browser with tabs:) =

I'm writed "That script not completed yet and have some bugs."

cannot close tabs =

Script not completed.

cannot resize =

I'm tried but if tab size change, ie and tabs break down. ( I mean not show true )

pressing "enter" after typing in a new web address seems to simply refresh the current page =

Maybe focus on refresh button and if you press enter, that button click?

the first page doesn't display correctly until I change tabs =

I can't find good way for fix that problem. Sometimes display true sometimes not...

the down arrows don't do anything =

Script not completed.

can't side scroll (with wheel) =

In my pc i can slide scroll with my mouse wheel.

Just a question for I'm curious - I ran into issues when attempting to embed more than one IE window into a GUI. In trying to make it work, I ran into one issue after another. Many people helped in trying to figure it out, but I gave up for it seemed a problem that couldn't be solved in a manner that made the script stable.

Is your script stable? I've haven't tested your script, but I am curious.

Edited by Volly

@Volly, no this script is far from stable (Not due to Jex). Jex and I have been trying to get the kinks worked out, but the script is full of workarounds to appear like it is a bit more stable. I think the big issue with this script is the tabs not redrawing the correct data all the time. Redraw issues with IE obj's displaying morphed. I am going to try to make the tabs display in another manner. I will get back to this.

• 10 months later...