ive seen...that when someone dies...or enters the game it'll send:

Send({ENTER})

Send("welcome...hahaha")

Send({ENTER})

and if someone dies...it says:

Send({ENTER})

Send("lol...you died")

Send({ENTER})

is there anyway...of doing this...no clue how to...

ive seen...that when someone dies...or enters the game it'll send:

Send({ENTER})

Send("welcome...hahaha")

Send({ENTER})

and if someone dies...it says:

Send({ENTER})

Send("lol...you died")

Send({ENTER})

is there anyway...of doing this...no clue how to...

i play this game too but you cant do this becose the text is GLITCH ... if u found to unglitch say me :)

But this script arealy exist ill pm u the site where ..

Edited by Xav

As is alot of things, the entry/exit message may be done by image. Other words, AutoIt may not be able to read it otherwise I would have an Idea on how to go about this.

I could be wrong, as I have been many times before, but I tried reading text from Diablo ( like an Items stats or something ) but it just won't recognize it as text. Try opening autoit's window info tool and have someone leave the gave, watching for any "visible text" or "hidden text" in the info tool when it happens. If it does show up , Even I could help you with this =).

If not, I'd be glad to find who could. Because it would answer my question too o.O

*Drew

• Developers

geeez... If my memory serves me right we closed the games forum a long time ago ... seems to be starting all over again here lately with all these PEKs asking the very same question over and over again ... :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'm not 100% sure as to what PEK stands for, but if the topic at hand is against any rules than I'm sorry. Just seeing if I could help someone.

Swift I've got an idea that could be another route of doing this, unless your dead set on having it fully automated than send me a PM.

*Drew

• Developers

Its not about rules but more about the fact that it seems that many kids get on the forum and just ask without even trying to find anything out themselves. This is something that especially shows with the gamerkids....

oh and PEKs is something i posted a while go when some kids were loosing it a bit : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=369249

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

...ehh...im not asking for you to make a hack or mod...its just something that sends text when a event happens...i dont know how to do this...and am asking...like what do i need?

this is no way...in ANY way...disagreeing with the terms of agreement when i Installed this program.

the text is an image so you cant get text from the window

you can do it with pixel search but would take lot of work to do it and would be pointless because you still couldnt get it to work 100% of the time

the only real way to do it is

1.) learn how to read packets and do it when a certain packet is recieved

2.) learn a little big of modding (tbl editing) you can add a block to the end or beginning of the death message

if you do that then you can use pixelsearch with much more accuracy and with less coding