FireFox control.

Jammer

I have searched the forum and I have found that it is impossible to manipulate firefox by its controls and classes. But maybe it is possible to send mouseclicks, pixel searches, and keystrokes only to firefox window (so that it could be in the background (I could play Counter-Strike :)) . Maby there is an addon for firefox which could let us control the controls. Or some walkaround? I could use IE i guess but I don't realy like it :P)

I have searched the forum and I have found that it is impossible to manipulate firefox by its controls and classes. But maybe it is possible to send mouseclicks, pixel searches, and keystrokes only to firefox window (so that it could be in the background (I could play Counter-Strike :)) . Maby there is an addon for firefox which could let us control the controls. Or some walkaround? I could use IE i guess but I don't realy like it :P)

Using Control...() functions.

I can do signature me.

If you used IE you can get into the DOM with dale's IE.au3, but firefox protects it, as it is a possible security issue.

As far as I'm aware, individual elements don't have controls, so you can't use the control functions. That means you will be limited to pixelsearch, mouseclicks, etc. And those require the window to be active.

Is it something you can do in IE? If it must be done in Firefox, you can check out the plug-ins for firefox like Greasemonkey.

Brick

Edited by Brickoneer