can it be done with AutiItX?

erezlevi

maybe I am asking this wrong here, because I don't know AutoItX abilities, but, can I register an AuitIT script to windows so if another program will do the following: ObjCreate ("Erez.Interface") can I create this object and register it to windows, and use method within it? so again if another program will call it:

like another AutoIT script:

$part4="hello world"

$oInter=ObjCreate ("Erez.Interface")

$oInter.Initialize(0)

$oInter.SendData($part4)

$oInter.Terminate()

can I write a script that when the other Script creates the object "Erez.Interface", I will Recieve the Initialize command and do stuff with the senddata command?

maybe I am asking this wrong here, because I don't know AutoItX abilities, but, can I register an AuitIT script to windows so if another program will do the following: ObjCreate ("Erez.Interface") can I create this object and register it to windows, and use method within it? so again if another program will call it:

like another AutoIT script:

$part4="hello world"

$oInter=ObjCreate ("Erez.Interface")

$oInter.Initialize(0)

$oInter.SendData($part4)

$oInter.Terminate()

can I write a script that when the other Script creates the object "Erez.Interface", I will Recieve the Initialize command and do stuff with the senddata command?

the only way you might be able to do something like that is to create a file that will waitwinactive(erez.iterface) and then tell it

to send like ctrl+p+0+e+1 make sure you have an ispressed ctrl+p+0+e+1 set up to sleep(5000) run(location/file.exe") and

tell it to only run the past comands on the first time that waitwinactive(erez.iterface) comes up. then create the rest of the script to run(location/file.exe") telling it to

the script telling it to run(location/erez.iterface) But it would be pointless. You would also have to put the file that you build into

the auto restart so that when erez.iterface is built it runs. but why not just run erez.iterface from where it is?

the only way you might be able to do something like that is to create a file that will waitwinactive(erez.iterface) and then tell it

to send like ctrl+p+0+e+1 make sure you have an ispressed ctrl+p+0+e+1 set up to sleep(5000) run(location/file.exe") and

tell it to only run the past comands on the first time that waitwinactive(erez.iterface) comes up. then create the rest of the script to run(location/file.exe") telling it to

the script telling it to run(location/erez.iterface) But it would be pointless. You would also have to put the file that you build into

the auto restart so that when erez.iterface is built it runs. but why not just run erez.iterface from where it is?

hi,

well, this is a great way, but you can't exchange messages this way between applications. the only way to send messages between two application is either using windows Messages: see _SendMessage for that. and to send messages via OLE objects. the problem with AutoIX is that it only works one-way from the script to another registered object application, but not the oposite side. (another application ----> object creation----> autoIT script. )

you can create a script that waits for keystrokes and then tell it to go to the clipboard to look for the message there, I prefered the windows message style with Structure build in memory.

You can receive window messages in AutoIt. I don't know how (I never mess with GUIs in AutoIt) but it's been done. Use GUIRegisterMsg.

you are right and I am using it see for how to do it, look at martin reply at the end for how to move string between application, I also have an Example for that if needed.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;hl=erezlevi.