Reading memory

Hiyoal

Hey guys,

Im using Memory.au3 and im trying to use _OpenProcess. I just dont know what to use with $iaccess. What does $iaccess mean??

Also, what is $bInherit and $iProcessID?

Could you give me an example of their usage?

Hiyoal

Hey guys,

Im using Memory.au3 and im trying to use _OpenProcess. I just dont know what to use with $iaccess. What does $iaccess mean??

Also, what is $bInherit and $iProcessID?

Could you give me an example of their usage?

Hiyoal

Ummm if you don't know what a ProcessID is I don't know if you should be messing around with memory xD

Ummm if you don't know what a ProcessID is I don't know if you should be messing around with memory xD

I know what the process id is. I was just wondering if it was different because of $iprocessid.

Ive already set _GetWindowProcessId.

Its just i dont understand :

$iAccess - Specifies the access to the process object

$bInherit - Specifies whether the returned handle can be inherited

Please help.

Hiyoal

If you really want to know, OpenProcess

But like Thatsgreat2345 said, if you have no fundamental grasp of these things, maybe you should abandon the idea, for awhile at least.

I certainly wouldn't want to run a l337 bot written by a script kiddie who doesn't know what he's doing, on my system...

"be smart, drink your wine"

If you really want to know, OpenProcess

But like Thatsgreat2345 said, if you have no fundamental grasp of these things, maybe you should abandon the idea, for awhile at least.

I certainly wouldn't want to run a l337 bot written by a script kiddie who doesn't know what he's doing, on my system...

Im not that bad at coding. I have grasped all the basic fundamentals and I would like to learn how to Read Processes, thats all.

Just because I am new here doesnt mean I know nothing.

Ive taught myself most basic things without help and Ive been using AutoIt for around 8 months.

Hiyoal