Array changes help needed

hi,

I am having problems with an Array. the Array contains many Elements that I want out of my Array, like from elemet $Array[1] till $Array[23], but those Elements are reapting in the whole Array several times. what I do know is that Element $Array[24] one after the 23 that I need to erase allways start with : "Switch Name" ,

so I am using the following:

_FileReadToArray ("c:\erez1.txt",$EREZ)
_ArrayDisplay ($EREZ)
$E1=_ArraySearch ($EREZ,"Switch Name",0,0,1,1)

now, $E1 holds where the First "Switch Name" is encountered in the first time, I need to delete all Array-element before, like if the $E1 return 46, I need to bring "up" the Array so Array[46] will be Array[1] now. Meaning that all previous 46 are deleted and the Array starts with the word "Switch Name". the second time "Switch Name" is encountered I need it to bring it up only 2 times, so if $E1 in the second time is at "60" position then it swap to "58" position and delets 59 position.

I thought of using "_Arrayswap" but I can't it won't do the job, you can only swap 2 elements, I thought of using _ArrayToString, but it is too difficult doing this in a string and I want it to be done in the Array itself.

Any Ideas?

OK, problem solved!

here is the solution code:

$E1=16; it changes all the time... but here it will be 16... :) 
for $b=0 to 16
_ArraySwap ($EREZ[$E1+$b],$EREZ1[$b+1])
Next
For $b=16 to 24
_Arrayswap ($EREZ[$E1+16+($b-5)],$EREZ1[$b+2])
Next
For $b=24 to 31
_Arrayswap ($EREZ[$E1+16+($b+6)],$EREZ1[$b+3])
Next
$EREZ2=$EREZ1
$r=$EREZ2[0]

there is only one problem with it, JOS maybe you can help here because I don't know why it happens, The $EREZ2[0]= nothing, meaning after taking everything I need from Array "EREZ" to "EREZ1" AutoIT doesn't know what is the Array Dimentions. maybe a BUG with _Arrayswap?

never the less I attached two .txt files - one is erez1.txt which holds the scrampled TCP captured telnet data, and the second is after applying a hole lot of code to fix it - erez3.txt

I still wants to know why EREZ2[0] = nothing ... anybody, JOS please???