L|M|TER Media Player - NEW VERSION 4.0.0.7 !

LIMITER

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well for some reason autoit has problems playing files test it out with your own autoit script

#include <sound.au3>
$file="C:\Windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma"
_SoundPlay(_SoundOpen($file),1)

Change the $file to a mp3 and if that doesn't play it then either you wmm.dll is bad, or autoit can't play that file...

[center][/center]

Thx gesller ! :)

I tried to make the slider really seek the video (but failed). :party:

If someone can help,I would really preciate :)

I will add volume control and (if someone helps me) i'll add seek function to the slider.

Well for some reason autoit has problems playing files test it out with your own autoit script

#include <sound.au3>
$file="C:\Windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma"
_SoundPlay(_SoundOpen($file),1)

Change the $file to a mp3 and if that doesn't play it then either you wmm.dll is bad, or autoit can't play that file...

I investigated further, and found out that only if i get this error the sound is playing :

"The open failed.
Error Number: 1
Error Description: There is a problem with the device driver.  The driver has closed.  Cannot access error.
Please Note: The sound may still play correctly."

If the sound is opened successfuly then it is not playing. Pretty weird, huh ?

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

@DBak : No, i have Vista installed. Another weird thing is that if i move the file from D: drive (where they are not playing) to C: drive, the sound works perfectly.

@L|M|TER : I already tried that and didn't worked for me.

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

No, i have Vista installed

Well theres your problem

really though I don't know and the example that I wrote would only work with XP

But as for the D: drive problems it may be related to the permissions on that drive, considering its more than likely a recovery partition....

Good luck solving the problem

[center][/center]

Thx Aassdd !

@All

Yesterday, the sound functions stopped working (again) and i just installed the windows (2 weeks ago) and i don't want to install it again ... Somebody has a solution or something ?

Thx A Lot !

Thx Aassdd !

@All

Yesterday, the sound functions stopped working (again) and i just installed the windows (2 weeks ago) and i don't want to install it again ... Somebody has a solution or something ?

Thx A Lot !

There is something wromg ( or more likely weird) with the functions. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I experienced problems with _SoundLenght function. It wasn't working, but few days ago it started to work. But, very weird, _SoundPos doesn't work anymore, but it worked before _SoundLength started to work. I dunno if something is linked to this 2, but anyway, if someone could help, i would greatly apreciate.

There is an alternative, to use WMP object. But it also gives some errors, so i better use this functions.

I know there was a big issue about soundlenth and soundpos when they went from 3.2.8.1 to 3.2.10.0 If your using 3.2.8.1 it sometimes will return the wrong song postion, but other than that I have no problems. I won't upgrade to 3.2.10.0+ because of all the functionality changes.

[center][/center]