Toolbarwindow32 and ControlClick

I'm trying to write a script that will click on the correct buttons to an audit program that I need to run on hundred's of machines. Since there are some many machines that this audit utillity needs to run I wanted to automate it.

I have everything working execpt for one button which is in a class "toolbarwindow32".

I did some searching and did stumple across and AU3LIB from PaulIA but it has been pulled from the forums. Someone make the comment that it no longer works with the latest version of AutoIt (3.2.10.0)

How can I click on a button for toolbarwindow32 class with mouse cordinates 50,14 ?

I've included the AutoIT V3 Window Info and a snippet of my code on what I have so far.

AutoIT V3 Window Info:

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML

Class: GDV2 StandAlone

Position: 44, 58

Size: 800, 600

Style: 0x16CF0000

ExStyle: 0x00000100

Handle: 0x0031059C

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: ToolbarWindow32

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: ToolbarWindow321

ID: 6

Text:

Position: -1, -1

Size: 794, 30

ControlClick Coords: 50, 14

Style: 0x54801011

ExStyle: 0x00000000

Handle: 0x000A0612

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 97, 121

Cursor ID: 2

Color: 0xECE9D8

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<

Sensitive

III - Administrative

Asset Summary

Asset Posture

-

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

Vulnerability View

Description

Discussion

Details

Detection

Remediation

Notes

I&M

Addtl

Target Summary

Target Summary

Target Summary

Overall Progress

Loading Vulnerabilities

Program Loading

Evaluation Paused

Abort

Pause

CODE
Run ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CDRom\PGD.exe", "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CDRom")

WinWait("PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML ","Asset Posture")

If Not WinActive("PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML ","Asset Posture") Then WinActivate("PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML ","Asset Posture")

WinWaitActive("PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML ","Asset Posture")

ControlClick("PGD 2.0.6.10 (32 bit) XML ","Asset Posture",6,"",2,51,12)

A3L has been gone for quite a while now and was replaced with functions in the standard include files. In the help file you will find the following functions or sections.

MouseGetPosition()

MouseMove()

MouseClick()

ControlClick()

ControlCommand()

GuiToolbar Management (replacement functions for A3L)

In the functions and help file sections there are plenty of examples of what you want to do.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"