I need a simple script to open up 3 programs

Guest YaYme

I am looking for a script that will open up teamspeak overlay and enable it can be downloaded from www.qbnut.com teamspeak www.goteamspeak.com and connect to a certain server (must be able to put in the ip or dns to connect to the server) and start bhd.exe

That should be very easy

probably less then 5 mins of work just email me at rollercs@ev1.net with the open source of it and your paypal account

Thanks

• Developers

I am looking for a script that will open up teamspeak overlay and enable it can be downloaded from www.qbnut.com teamspeak www.goteamspeak.com and connect to a certain server (must be able to put in the ip or dns to connect to the server) and start bhd.exe

That should be very easy

probably less then 5 mins of work just email me at rollercs@ev1.net with the open source of it and your paypal account

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So whats holding you back ? :D

ps pls read the forum purpose and heading.... :idiot:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

probably less then 5 mins of work

Na I recon that u could do it in 2-3 hours seeing as u have no prior scripting skills.

Tempting offer but thats not the idea behind these forums.

Edited by nova

Teamspeak is a really cool program, its like an audio chatroom where u can create ur own room with an ip and password which u give to ppl to allow them to connect nd chat !

Its really cool when ur playing online games its adds an extra demention of reallity !