Download Image (Ie.au3 & Inetget)

Hello!

I am trying to save/download an image from a website. But before being able to download the image, you need to be logged in.

Since I have been told that Inetget uses IE cookies I tried downloading it with Inetget. But the image-file turns out being 0 bytes (empty) everytime I download it.

I tried the following:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate()

_IENavigate($oIe, "http://www.......")
$oImg = _IEImgGetCollection ($oIE,0)
$oImgUrl = $oImg.src
InetGet($oImgUrl,"cache/image.jpg",1,0)

Any ideas on how to solve this or doing it another way?

Thanks!

_IEPropertyGet will allow you to get the coordinate postion of the image, then right-click on it and script the file save as... dialog.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

_IEPropertyGet will allow you to get the coordinate postion of the image, then right-click on it and script the file save as... dialog.

Dale

Thank you very much! I forgot to mention though, I need the IE window to be hidden. Is there any way to do such a thing with a hidden browser instance?

• 9 months later...