IF NOT()

IF NOT($h = 92 OR $ = 2624524) Then

Theres my code, I could not find the *Doesn't Equal* sign for AutoIT, but I saw some code using this, but I don't think its working..

I have tried IF $h !=, but that gives me an error..

Help :whistle:

-BTW, since it is my first post, thank you for making such a GREAT language, it is insanely usefull, and easy to use.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

That doesn't seem to work either, I'll keep trying though.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Don't forget the second $h

If NOT ($h = 92 OR $h = 2624524) Then

Um, Larry shouldn't that be

If $h <> 92 AND $h <> 2624524 Then

This test works for me:

Let $h = 2624524 ;also try other numbers

If $h <> 92 AND $h <> 2624524 Then
    MsgBox(0,"","first branch")
Else
    MsgBox(0,"","second branch")
EndIf
Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

The IF statement is actually 2 variables..

IF $health <> 92 OR $mana <> 2624524 Then

Wrote them out, to make it simpler, heh, In the first post i neglected to include the $m variable, and just put $.

Anyway, thanks for your incrediably fast help, although I still have the problem using the above IF statement

Well, I want it to do whats inside the IF when 1 of the 2 events happens, so it should be OR..

$health = 92

$mana = 2624524

If $health <> 92 or $mana <> 2624524 then

msgbox(0, "Results", "One or both of the criteria has\have been met")

else

Msgbox(0, "Results", "Health = " & $health & " and Mana = " & $mana)

EndIf

The above worked for me.

How are you setting the $health and $mana variables? :whistle:

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?

IF $health <> 92 OR $mana <> 2624524 Then

$CheckRow1 = IniRead ( "pot.ini", "Pot_Location", "Pixelslot1x1", "0" )

IF $CheckRow1 = 1 THEN

Send("1")
              Sleep(100)

ELSE

$CheckRow2 = IniRead ( "pot.ini", "Pot_Location", "Pixelslot1x2", "0" )

IF $CheckRow2 = 1 THEN

Send("2")
                Sleep(100)

ELSE

$CheckRow3 = IniRead ( "pot.ini", "Pot_Location", "Pixelslot1x3", "0" )

IF $CheckRow3 = 1 THEN

Send("3")
                  Sleep(100)

ELSE

$CheckRow4 = IniRead ( "pot.ini", "Pot_Location", "Pixelslot1x4", "0" )

IF $CheckRow4 = 1 THEN

Send("4")
                    Sleep(100)

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

That is the actual code I am using, I'm sure that I missed something ignorant, heh, but everywhere I look I sware I did it right

Edited by Insolence

Double ?

You may want to put the full path where the "pot.ini" is located

Do you have he part of the code that sets the $health and $mana variables?

These must be defined before the rest of the code would work :whistle:

You may want to put the full path where the "pot.ini" is located

Do you have he part of the code that sets the $health and $mana variables?

These must be defined before the rest of the code would work :whistle:

You mean:
$health = PixelGetColor(90,562)
      $mana = PixelGetColor(739,588)

Right?

It looks like it should work ... I don't have the same screen on my machine to test it fully, but as long as the pixelgetcolor is reporting the correct values it should work.

I just double checked the pixel for $mana, and its apparently different, hopefully this will fix it.. heh :whistle:

I have another question, if i wanted to make the main script sleep, how would i do this through an Adlib?

I put sleep in it, but it still is moving when this is activated, although it works perfect, thanks :whistle: