Sending keys to a minimized window

Hey,

I'm trying to send keys to a game that has no control, so ControlSend doesn't work. I know that in C# there is a PostMessage function that uses "User32.dll" so I was wondering if anyone here knew how to call that .DLL so that I can send commands to a minimized window.

Basically, a DllCall that would send keys to a minimized window that has no control. I've used the search button and found the below code, but it doesn't work.

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "PostMessage", "hwnd", $wHnd, "int", 0x100, "int", 0x10, "long", 0x002A0001)

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey,

I'm trying to send keys to a game that has no control, so ControlSend doesn't work. I know that in C# there is a PostMessage function that uses "User32.dll" so I was wondering if anyone here knew how to call that .DLL so that I can send commands to a minimized window.

Basically, a DllCall that would send keys to a minimized window that has no control. I've used the search button and found the below code, but it doesn't work.

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "PostMessage", "hwnd", $wHnd, "int", 0x100, "int", 0x10, "long", 0x002A0001)

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

What game does this happen to be?

And, I bet you the game dev's, make it so it didn't have a control name, so you couldn't use Send() ControlSend() etc...

What game does this happen to be?

And, I bet you the game dev's, make it so it didn't have a control name, so you couldn't use Send() ControlSend() etc...

Silkroad. Send works, do does controlsend, but when using controlsend it activates the game and is very unreliable. Oh yeah, C# sends keys just fine.