Read app text

I'm trying to read text that isn't showing up in autoit info window at all. I came across memory reader and Nomad...I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure them on my own so now I'm coming for help. I've already gotten the ollydbg and Cheat engine...they were no help to me in figuring out what I want. I've typed numbers in I thought were the address, but apparntly they weren't because I didn't get the info that I wanted. I've searched the forum, but got no real specific example that cleared things up enough for me to take off and do what I need to. Can someone please help with an example (hopefully with pics if you use a particular app), or show me a post with a concise example? I need to know if a specific/particular phrase shows up on an apps window, and when it is no longer showing.

And no this isn't for some game.

Thanks.

I'm trying to read text that isn't showing up in autoit info window at all. I came across memory reader and Nomad...I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure them on my own so now I'm coming for help. I've already gotten the ollydbg and Cheat engine...they were no help to me in figuring out what I want. I've typed numbers in I thought were the address, but apparntly they weren't because I didn't get the info that I wanted. I've searched the forum, but got no real specific example that cleared things up enough for me to take off and do what I need to. Can someone please help with an example (hopefully with pics if you use a particular app), or show me a post with a concise example? I need to know if a specific/particular phrase shows up on an apps window, and when it is no longer showing.

And no this isn't for some game.

Thanks.

This depends on the application. It is different if it is flash, or javascript, online, part of a label, in a textboxt, in the desktop, in a picture, etc...

If you tell me which one, or provide an example of the application (screenshot, or dl link), then I might be able to help you further.