$Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip('''')
EndFunc

Do
ControlClick ('Windows Internet Explorer', '',  'Internet Explorer_Server1', '', '1', '499', '13')

Sleep (100)
ControlSend ('Windows Internet Explorer', '', 'Internet Explorer_Server1', 'xxxxxxxx')

Sleep (100)
ControlSend ('Windows Internet Explorer', '', 'Internet Explorer_Server1', '{Tab}')

Sleep (100)
ControlSend ('Windows Internet Explorer', '', 'Internet Explorer_Server1', 'xxxxxxxx')

ControlSend ('Windows Internet Explorer', '', 'Internet Explorer_Server1', '{Enter}')

Sleep (5000)
ControlClick ('Windows Internet Explorer', '',  'Internet Explorer_Server1', '', '1', '881', '16')
Sleep (4000)

Until $Paused = 1

It works just fine when the Internet Explorer window is minimized (which is the way I want it to work), but whenever I press/hold CTRL or Shift down, it interferes with my script, for example I'm playing a game and when I hold CTRL down, it interferes with Internet Explorer and my script and opens a new Internet Explorer window, which f***s my autoit script up! Does anyone know how I can make my shift and ctrl key NOT to interfer with my minimized Internet Explorer window?

• Moderators

Why not just use the IE.au3 functions provided for you... I'm sure it would be much more proficient (and far less error prone).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.