Navigate Url In same Browse

Hi

can any one tell me how get ControlClick url in same browser windows that _IECreate() created i just dont want to popup more then one browser window any help will be appretiated !

While 1

for  $i = 1 To $array[0] 
GUICtrlSetData($Url, $array[$i] &@CRLF,0 )

$oIE  = _IECreate ("http://mysite.com" , 1, 1, 1)   
Dim $iChoice[4] = ["35", "40", "680" ,"685"]
$random = Random(0, 3, 1)
ControlClick (_IEPropertyGet ($oIE, "title")&" -" , "",  'Internet Explorer_Server1', '', '1',  $iChoice[$random], '25')

_IELoadWait($oIE)
_IEQuit($oIE)
Next

WEnd
Edited by autoitxp

I'm rather confused about your approach to this... are you aware of the _IELink* functions?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi dale

_ielink wouldnt work with .js in pages like adsense in page _ielink fail to get link from .js or iframe pages

thats why im using controlclick method do u have any other idea to get link from .js or iframe pages

I don't know anything about adsense and I don't know why you would say that _IELink* wouldn't work with Javascript.

Please show your work and try communicating in complete sentences.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble