Is there a way to Redraw a GUICtrlCreateListView ?

More specifically, when my program loads, it builds the first GUICtrlCreateListView from a comma-separated values file. Then if a user adds an entry into the file, I'd like to be able wipe out the old GUICtrlCreateListView and create a new one with the new entry in it's place. Is this possible?? I've tried using GUISetState() and GUICtrlSetData() but with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

My Additions:- RunAs AdminDeviant Fun:- Variable Sound Volume

More specifically, when my program loads, it builds the first GUICtrlCreateListView from a comma-separated values file. Then if a user adds an entry into the file, I'd like to be able wipe out the old GUICtrlCreateListView and create a new one with the new entry in it's place. Is this possible?? I've tried using GUISetState() and GUICtrlSetData() but with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Look into the _GuiCtrlListView_* functions of the GuiListView.au3 UDF in the current Beta versions.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You are the man PsaltyDS -- tyvm. Although, I had the same problem as this gentleman:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...wDeleteAllItems

...it got me going in the right direction. I ended up having to use _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems because when I tried _GUICtrlListViewDeleteAllItems, I got an unknown fucntion error and yes i have #include <GuiListView.au3> added. Dunno what's going on there for him and I but the other version worked so that's fine with me. =D TYVM again PsaltyDS.

My Additions:- RunAs AdminDeviant Fun:- Variable Sound Volume