Help pls

Okay look this is what i need im sry for duble post but im really in a hurry

I need to go like this

I need it to search for a color other then white and red then ill add other colors in later just to see how its done

then after it found the pixel that is not red or white i need it to determine that color and put it into a variable

Then i need it to click that pixel untill it changes

I know how to do most of it the problem im seeming to have major problems with been thinking for like an hour now on how to do it is where it searches for a pixel other then white and blue and when it finds a pixel other the white and blue idk how to put it into a variable

Please help i need bad

It's easy, first you search for white and then for red (or blue, you seem to mix freely) and then if both fail check what the color currently is and start clicking!!

It's easy, first you search for white and then for red (or blue, you seem to mix freely) and then if both fail check what the color currently is and start clicking!!

No No okay Heres the thing im writing a bot for a game now the game has a white box,monster(random pixel's), a blue button to summon another monster now im working on an attack sequence now when the monster dies he dose not dissapear from the box just simply fades so i need it to get 1 pixel of the monster identifyed so i can put a checksum in when it dies how ever every monster has different random pixels its a shitty flash game im getting paid to write a bot for it though :D

Edited by d3m0n