Trainer: Sim City: Societies

Skrip

By the way, memory editing gets you no where in online games. Client-server checks pwn this.

That's why I didn't make it for an online game. lol.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

That's why I didn't make it for an online game. lol.

so what can the source hurt :)

just playing lol, might even be able to use it on flash games, but a memory scanner would be hard in autoit and would take a long time but editing memory should work.

but I would like to make trainers for online/offline games as well.

Edited by JellyFish666

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so what can the source hurt muttley

just playing lol, might even be able to use it on flash games, but a memory scanner would be hard in autoit and would take a long time but editing memory should work.

but I would like to make trainers for online/offline games as well.

Sorry to bump this thread. But I need to reply to this.

No. I know how to memory edit Flash games, but it is near impossible with AutoIt.

To find flash games memory you do this: Select firefox/IE/whatever that has the flash game, find what number you want to change, multiply the number by 8, search for it in your memory program, then choose random ones to change to whatever number you want.

Now - why is is impossible in AutoIt. The pointer/offset will NEVER be the same. It changes every time you reload the page/restart the browser.

--

Online games.

Problem. The way I am currently doing it, if the game has cheat protection even worth putting in...you will get banned. And I do not know how to get around cheat protection as of right now.

--

And to "where did the download go??" - I have no clue...no idea at all. If I still have the program, I will upload it again.

EDIT: Uploaded!

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Sorry to bump this thread. But I need to reply to this.

No. I know how to memory edit Flash games, but it is near impossible with AutoIt.

To find flash games memory you do this: Select firefox/IE/whatever that has the flash game, find what number you want to change, multiply the number by 8, search for it in your memory program, then choose random ones to change to whatever number you want.

Now - why is is impossible in AutoIt. The pointer/offset will NEVER be the same. It changes every time you reload the page/restart the browser.

--

Online games.

Problem. The way I am currently doing it, if the game has cheat protection even worth putting in...you will get banned. And I do not know how to get around cheat protection as of right now.

--

And to "where did the download go??" - I have no clue...no idea at all. If I still have the program, I will upload it again.

EDIT: Uploaded!

Thanks Again...

code

• 5 months later...