Toolbar Position

I note that the custom rebar and toolbar commands and menu bar for that matter, do not allow you to SPECIFY WHERE you want them to appear on the page; instead they default to the top. Is it possible to create a toolbar/menu anywhere on the screen, kinda like this one here:

Posted Image

I really would like to create one of those little toolbars above my chat script's input box, to allow me to insert smilies, pictures, code, etc. But can't seem to figure out how to do it. I could always create tons of buttons, but that'd be just incredibly annoying :)

Any thoughts?

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

I note that the custom rebar and toolbar commands and menu bar for that matter, do not allow you to SPECIFY WHERE you want them to appear on the page; instead they default to the top. Is it possible to create a toolbar/menu anywhere on the screen, kinda like this one here:

Posted Image

I really would like to create one of those little toolbars above my chat script's input box, to allow me to insert smilies, pictures, code, etc. But can't seem to figure out how to do it. I could always create tons of buttons, but that'd be just incredibly annoying :)

Any thoughts?

puhlease tell me that lack of responses doesn't mean it can't be done? lol

I was wondering if it was possible to create another AU3 exe w/ the toolbar in it, and embed that into the main one. But then discounted that because every click/call on that toolbar would have to use control clicks back to the main window haha. Plus i don't want others to see that 2nd program in the folder :(

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

While that code works good to embed a button and such into the window; rebar, toolbar and menubar won't work that way because the second GUI has to be the same size as the first UI.

Say, for example, I have a GUI window that's 1024x768, and I want the menu bar to appear at about 6,670. I can't do that. While I understand that you can specify left and right parameters in the 2nd gui's creation, making that relevant to where the client has it on their screen is unknown to me.

Maybe i'll just stick to buttons, even though they are not what i need.

nvm i got it

Edited by zackrspv