How to create script move computer objects to specific Organization Unit

Hi for all!!!

Firstly, I'm begginer in AutoIT Scripts.

I would like to create a script that move computer objects to specific Organization Unit. This script needs to meet the following requirements:

- This script will be executed after that computer join in domain.

- The script will br executed by field analyst

- I want to appear dialog boxes for completion of data to indicate in which Organization Unit the computer will be moved. Ex: Q1- What location? ( x )Sao Paulo ( ) Bahia; Q2 - Type of computer ( x ) Desktop ( ) Notebook ; Q3 - Type of user ( ) Employer ( x ) Partner.

The awnsers would result the computer object in :braskem.corp.net/Brasil/Braskem/SPO/Recursos/DSKParceiros

Any help-me in this script?

Regards,

ovoazulfeliz

you have alot of things you want in the program heres a start for you

1) you need to set hotkey() that once you press a certain key the script will move a file a certain area.

ex:

[/code]
hotkeyset("{right}","switch")
funcswicth()
2)an  easy way to move files is simple mouseclick() or pixelsearch() so once you hit the right key it exicutes the mouseclick moving sequince
hotkeyset("{right}","switch")funcswicth()mouseclick("left",blah,blah)endfunc()
hope it helps
Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"