can i include a zip file ? need help!

hi,

can i include a zip file in my script and copy it to documents dir after opening my script ?

if yes then how ?

thanx in advance for the help.

OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

• Developers

hi,

can i include a zip file in my script and copy it to documents dir after opening my script ?

if yes then how ?

Sure, use FileInstall(), but since you are creating many threads, maybe you can explain what it is you are working on ?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hi,

if yes then how ?

Yes, you can add file with with code :

FileInstall("yourFile.zip",@MyDocumentsDir&"\yourFile.zip")

If you write only "yourFile.zip" on the first , your zip File must be in your script File

Bye.

No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE

@ Jos

i know VB6 but i am new to autoit.

i am creating some of my vb programs in AutoIt to learn it.

thanx for the help!

Edited by BZU
OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.