Ignoring mouse movements or clicks

Is there a way my script can ignore possible user mouse movements and/or clicks. Presently I have a script automating an Outlook installation, and if I move the mouse during the script it pauses. Any suggestions on a workaround?

Just a newbie to AutoIt, so no suggestions are dumb. Thanks.

Could you show entire script so i can work with it? If you dont want to show script just look into help file it has all of autoits abilitys

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

• Moderators

Look at BlockInput()

You may also want to look at if there is a command line option for installation, you could find it to be much easier.

Edited by SmOke_N
Moved to correct forum

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.